Friday, November 19, 2010

Young Womanhood Recognition

Wednesday night, Cambree got her Young Womanhood Award.  It was so fun and exciting!

 She got four stickers and her Medallion.  Kennadee got one sticker.
 Candace, Cambree, friend and Kennadee.
Might I just say how much I love this girl!  She is an amazing young woman with so many fabulous qualities.  She bore a sweet testimony of the Book of Mormon.  She is such a good sister and example to everyone.  I don't know why Heavenly Father let me be her Mom but I am lucky to have someone so amazing to teach me!

Anyway, she made cute fall invites with laminated leaves.  Ken and I made "cake balls" (probably never to be repeated.  While we were with the girls Kayson was across the hall at Court of Honor receiving his First and Second Class scout.  Timing wasn't great because we missed that but we are proud of them both!



Last Thursday, The girls had their big Fall Dance Show.  It was fun.  Cambree and another dancer collided foot to hand.  Here are the results. . .
There were big tears but she danced on.
I probably should make this 2 posts because we have decided Cambree rarely makes the blog.  Either she is too busy, too quiet, never home, or extremely good at avoiding the camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment